Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ownage?

Just came back from KAOS. Played dota with a bunch of frenz. At least I didn't feed today =P BUT!! I kena ks-ed and i ks-ed ALOT *slash gg*

Neway, I felt relaxed playing. Then towards the end, I dunno why got this ringing thing in my head, and it hurt so badly... I just wanted to lie down and hug my boster =( I didn't want to go back early but coz of the headache, yeah, no choice lor or else I'll be ruining ppl's day by being in pain. Not my fault anyways :D

On the way home, bought Lays Stax, a potato chip that comes in pringles-like shape. It was the tastiest potato chips i've ever eaten in my WHOLE LIFE! So nice...so nice...*arhhh..yum yum yum...* *Munch munch munch...*

So now, here I am...bored but blogging; I really have nothing to say except...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"OW! WTF?! WHY SO PAINNN!!!.. cannot tahan.. need to eat panadol already..." T_T wuwuwuwuwuwuwu

So, yeah, the headache owns all.

No comments: