Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sigh, another dilemma

I'm ordered a present that was supposed to be given away THIS week. Unfotunately, the lady said, don't have stock. Blardy hell! Guess I have to find a replacement a.s.ap. :(

Feel like shitz now. Argh. Nvm. Moving on...

I want to be slimmer. I feel that I'm fat and I have an unbalanced body :( Exercise doesn't help me anymore because I don't have the discipline and furthermore, it has been raining these days. I have no mood at all, coz it's all so gloomy and dark. I haven't been eating right. Eating junkies and less veges. Sucks.

Maybe I should:-
- Take weight loss mix
- Slimming rice
- Worse comes to worse, go to the slimming center and require about slimming your body.

But before all that, I plan to do at least 100 sit ups a day. Badminton 2 times a week. Swimming once a week. That should be able to get me off to a start.

Oh, today is Friday. I'm doing volunteery work again. Might take photos. See how first. I hope I don't have to cut raw stuff again. Just painted my nails hahahahah!!! Wish me all the best! Hope I come back in one piece =
And for the record, these few days I've had mood swings. Wonder whether my period is coming? The slightest things agitates me T_T I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings. Hopefuly I don't. BLAME the PERIOD!!! :D

Neway, internet is being a bitch ONCE again. I think I'll dota now.

Ja ne! Mata ashita =)
Oyasuminasai

No comments: