Saturday, September 02, 2006

The blur-ness of me

Today, I was so groggy in the morning and yet I still had to play badminton. Headache for a while but after my warm up... I guess I was just a living zombie lol. Anyway~~

After badminton, I went to eat lunch and after lunch, I went back home. I reached my house at 1.30pm! And I only had 30 minutes max to get ready for jap class!

MANA TAU, today DONT HAVE jap class =\ *stones* I rushed, brushed, and dressed up, brought my books and everything else, and reached ss15. Only to find it closed -.-" I should have remembered!!! I knew there was no class today arghhhh >"< stress-nya. So after that, I had to do errands with my parents and THEN only can go home. T_T

How stupid can I be man! Going for class on a "class holiday"... ish ish ish ishhhh !!

I guess I know why I'm blur in dota as well... -.-" coz I'm blur in reality as well ! GRRR :P
.
.
.
.
.

That's the blur-ness of me =) One of my "qualities" HAHAHAHAHAHA *snigger*

No comments: