Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Big Brodda

This post was supposed to come in on 3rd of September, but my internet was being a biatch to me and therefore you know what happened next.

But I would like to wish my Big brodda teoh wei a Happy Happy BELATED Birthday =) Hope that you will do well in college, be more talkative and say less of char-dou-ness, and also not to forget, fighting with leen less and hopefully both of you can develope a siblings love *pukes* hhahahaha okay, that was mean. But it IS what I wish for you :P

When you get a gf, intro her to me okay?!?! Then I will check her out and see whether I approve or not :P Nyahahha.

When you graduate, don't forget to invite me to your Gradutation Day so we can celebrate together and cam-whore!!!

Be the kind, funny and caring person you've always been. Don't get too influenced by college life until you forget your values!

The History of meeting MIAO-zorr:-

We had 5 years of friendship that you probably know me very well already. It started off in the bus, to eating my food (spagetti, biscuit, bread, fried rice, so on and so forth...) to chatting in school, to hanging with the bunch of ppl we are hanging out with now =)

The first time I saw you, I thought you were some 'tai ko' in school. Haha. Hillarious right. But you never know...you might still have a DARK sight now huh huh?? :P I'm not skeddd!!! ROAR.

So now you're celebrating your 19th birthday! And soon you will be an adult! Enjoy your youth though after 21 you will still remain youthful at heart and soul. Have fun and...
.
.
.
.
.
PS: I will get you back for you-know-what. And you know I WILL.
*Evil laughs*

Happy Belated Birthday once again!

No comments: