Thursday, September 07, 2006

A happy day for me =)

I managed to do what I set out to do today which is going to ur place, preparing the "props" and u came home suprised! Thank you for being happy and nice to know that you loved the pressent :)

Yesterday was full of crapiness, and frustration thinking whether I could make it today, but it all paid off! I am happier than I have been for months, of all days, today.

I went to the nail shop too, bought O.P.I nail polish! French manicure colors; pink and white. So pretty *Eye shines* I did a manicure myself, and I must say, it's not too bad for a first timer like me ehehehhe :P Shall post pics either tomorrow, or the day after. So wait for it!

I slept at 8 something, and now I'm so awake T_T Feel like dota-ing. Should I ? Should I not ? We'll see in an hour :P One ap and one ar game. *Prays that it won't be like yesterday's yong sui-ness*
- First game > many leavers
- Second game > also leavers
- Third game > Server shut down -.- Sakai !

ALSO! I feel bloody fat. Tomorrow I have a mission. (Oops, sorry, I meant MISSIONS)

Mission 1
Wake up at 8am and go jogging.

Mission 2
After jogging, come back and do 200 sit ups.

Mission 3
Not eating lunch.

Mission 4
Evening jog and 200 sit ups as a follow up.

Mission 5
No eating rice during dinner.

Mission 6
Go to sleep happy :)

Wish me luck! *bleks*

No comments: