Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blogspot is being mean

I cannot upload pics. And therefore I cannot post a pic post tonite. Too bad for you all. Lol!

It's almost 5am. I'm chatting with no life vampire club president, Kah Jin and I'm high.

I'm so hyper right now, I don't even know what I'm hyper about.

*thinks hard...*

OH! I ate jam and bread. No wonder-lah.

I feel the cramming pain in my stomach but the hyper-ness is really distracting me...which is good...I like it. :D

I wanna post pic posttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH.. pms-ing is not good atm.

I miss my teddy bear. I'm downstairs; cannot hug. :(

Oh.. that gives me an idea. I shall sleep downstairs tonight !

I have a request here.

I need someone to talk to me every night till I fall asleep. Then, I can sleep earlier and once again live a healthy lifestyle. Any takers? I'd really appreciate it. :)

Weeeeeeeee~~ I'm just passing time here. Don't mind me. LOL!!

Actually, I wouldn't mind an mp3 player that I can carry around. Or and iPod..!! Muahahaha. *points to the person who owns one :P* YOU know who you are >"<

I love you,
You love me?
I want to be by your side,
With a great warm hug,
And a *smack* from me 2 you!
Won't you tell me that you loveee.. meee... tooo !!!! :D

No comments: