Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pain

I hate pain.

I hate pains in my chest which are happening frequently now.
I think it's heartache but I also think that it needs med attention.
But I hate docs.
Stubborn-ness.

I hate myself.
My assuming capabilities goes farther than reality.
It becomes and imagination.
Which leads to paranoia.

I hate that I always need reassurance.
As if, I have none of my own.

I hate that I go so far to do somethings sometimes.
But knowing that I cannot expect anything in return.
Or having an open mind, would just ease so many things,
But it's harder said than done.
Which sucks.

I hate the sleepless nights that brings more paranoia.
Not all the time.
Sometimes, I'm just hyper.

I hate my needs to know.
To know what is and what's not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the end, I only hate one thing.

I hate myself for not being happy 247.
But I'd say I'm doing quite well.
Emotions are flaring and hard to control, but I've learnt to keep them to myself.
Though I hate the ones which are made complicated.

Though pain brings more pain and misery...it brings me back to reality.

*Pinch pinch pinch*
.
.
.
.
.
.



(Owh.. it was but just a dream)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haha!!! Gotcha. :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You thought I was emo right. Lol.
Cheese *Flash*
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Stupid face* Printed succesfully :D

No comments: