Saturday, September 16, 2006

Guess what?

I was dying to post; here it is. A PICTURE post! Ya happy now! Ish ish... :P Post the most obvious one first! Hehe :)

Subject #1 What is this?

Subject #2 Is this edible?

Subject #3 No strings attached?

Subject #4 Oooh! Pink, sweet color. Is it pau? =.=
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Anyway, No.1 is my french manicure nail laquers. Pink and White :P B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!


Second one was this:-
Yes, a very special piggy; wearing my expensive cap! :P I made him wear it anyway -.-

Next, the black thing. Ohohoho. That is a panty. Whether it's mine or NOT, I ain't telling. Only one person knows *Giggle*



Last but not least; Something pink. It was ....
.
.
.
.
.
Yeap. You guessed it right, I think -.- A poring!
THIS! Tw, ring any bells? Lol. Cute la. *Doink doink*


And my masterpiece! My bear bear, wears designer's clothings! So style-o :D Oh btw, I designed this outfit. Muahahahaha. Look at him so happy... *Touched*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I also did a lil cam whoring today.
.
.
.
.
.


I'll be watching you!

Stressing note: I have Jap exam tomorrow, and I KNOW that I will fail. Sigh. I need all the luck I can muster! Good luck to meeeee >"< style="font-style: italic;">Unwillingly! And of course, that's why... it's a Saturday =( I'm supposed to be playing! :P

Oh! Just now, when I was at KAOS, I had an annonymous phone call. I seriously, seriously, didn't know who it was; it sounded SOOOO familiar. So, he started to test me la, I guess. Ask me where I am, who I'm with and guess who HE was. Wah, it was a bit terrifying la- he knew a lot about me, and sounded like he actually KNEW me in person. And, in the end, I actually knew him too. AND we were related... some sort =.="

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My UNCLE called. My mom gave my hp num to him! I was like, wahliao-eh. Need to be so spy-ish meh. But then I was wrong. He called to tell me tomorrow I better go to his bday party, coz I've missed a lot of fam stuff. I seriously didn't notice that ANYONE would NOTICE I'm not present; Cousins aren't really talkative or even communicative towards me. and ONLY me. So, I thought, "hey, no biggie. No one will notice anyway." But my uncle did. So, I do feel a lil better- at least my relatives takes note that I'm not present OR to invite me and MAKE SURE that I come. Thanks kao gong :P

That was one funny phone call in KAOS. I feel so stupid now. HAHAHAHA. I can't help it.. I'm gonna say it out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I knew it ! I knew it ! I knew it ! ARGhhhh!! I knew it was my uncle >"< style="font-weight: bold;"> *Evil laugh*

*All pics, taken today and courtesy of my ROOM and my stuff animals! Weeeee ~

*Beep*

No comments: