Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yawn

It's 3am.

I can't sleep.

Oh! I remember.. I woke up at 7 freakin pm! =.=

Just finished a game of dota. For once, I actually feel that karma is coming against me. Since yesterday, I've been losing all the games. Hmmm... shows, maybe something bad is coming? I don't know la.

I was so totally, not hyper today. PMS + a bad mood, doesnt help. So you get a very emo Sarah. Not hyper = no talking = No blabbing = No talking cock = No playing = no fun. And actually the list is longer than that but hey, I'm pms-ing remember?!

I wanna pamper myself. I need to. Facial and massage. Just need to know the pricing. Then, ladies and gents, I shall be on my way, indulging myself =) Don't have someone to sayang me, let the pros do it!

Mua.ha.ha.ha.

Since I'm bored, let's talk about me.

I'm a girl. Duh. I like to be called for parties, outings and happenings. I like pink, black, and brown. I don't mind white too. Er...I am special person. I'm too smart to go to school. HAHA. Who am I kidding.. I like school. sigh. okay, let's not talk about emo things.

I'm very very blur. At times. You can hardly see me serious when I'm outside. I like dota, but I get owned. I like ice-cream but I scared to get fat. I like dancing but I'm quite shy infront of muh frenz. I like music but I'm afraid to pursue it. SO MANY BUTS!

I miss my baby. I miss his pressence and his soothing words. I miss going out on dates with him. I miss the times where we didn't have to fight over petty things. I miss the bed in Africa. I miss waking up by ur side. I miss cooking for you. I miss coming unexpectedly OR expectedly to your room to wake u up. I miss holding your warm hand. I miss that when I was cold, you were always there to keep me warm. I miss your jokes. I miss the normalcy between us. I miss the times we ate ice cream together. I miss watching movies with you. I miss spending quality time with you. I miss being your family. I miss calling you when u're dota-ing. I miss the times where you would stop what you were doing and talk to me. I miss the times when I could cry on your shoulder. I miss the times where we could comfort each other. I miss it when you would miss call unexpectedly. I miss the times you were sweet. I miss the times where there were less stress. I miss January 2006. I miss the protectiveness you had over me when guys tried to take advantage of me.

Oh..enough of me reminiscing on the memories. It's too much, I'm gonna cry :(

If only...sigh.

Anyway, somthing happier! :)
Ppl view me as:- (Bold ones are what I think is true :P) ehehe...

- Cute
- Pretty
- Funny
- Stupid at times
- Dumb
- Loving
- Caring
- Kind...sometimes too kind
- Playful @ times
- Like to laugh a lot
- When hyper, do not disturb, you may get hurt! Rawr =)
- Loyal
- Musically-inclined
- Shy
- Girlie
- Loves a special someone a lot (MULTIPLY TO THE POWER OF Infinity!)
- The willingness to see good in ppl I care about
- Forgiving person but not forgetting
- Fussy
- Naughty
- Indecisive
- Over-protective sometimes
- Jealous
-
Competitive @ certain things
- Easily moved/touched
- Quite compromising
- Vulnerable
- A matured thinking, but not so matured doing
- Dota freak
- Skirt freak
- Sporty @ certain times
- Submissive
- Listener
- A person who tries to understand but normally gets backfired on her own actions (true enough.)
- Helpful when needed
- Rebellious
- Hopeless romantic
- Manja :P
- Fragile
- Inspiracy-driven
- Poet in the making *Lol*
- Loves being loved by him
- Loves to care for him
- Easily saddened
- Likes dance & music
- Emotionally unstable when it comes to the troubles of the heart
- Thoughtful person
- Sporting if you rub me the right way, if not... you get a very unsporting me.
- Needs to build up self-esteem and confidence
- Needs to be more open-minded
- Needs to be more sarcastic
- Learn how to be stronger

OH! Is it that long already? Wow. I must be some pretty interesting person huh. *perasan* Lol. Neway, the list goes on and on... so it has to stop somewhere first and keep the best for last !

*The ones I didn't bold, is not that it's false. Just not a strong point :P

It's 3.41am. Argh! Still not sleepy. How? Continue blogging lor.

About what?

-.- "

KO. Game over. Next post is coming soon...*hint..picture post...hint*

No comments: