Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Birthday, my dear...

Today is someone special and close to my heart's birthday. He turns 17 today.

Std 5 - Just looking and looking, Didn't even speak to you
Std 6 - I checked you out, you sorta did too, our first conversation, our first relationship
Form 1 - We broke up
Form 3 - You came back =) *I was so happy...I still remembered I confused you a lil coz of all the excitement!*
- Lord of the Rings brought us together ! Lol *hugs*
- First kiss, first everything :P and first time meeting your parents! such a great and fun year, especially when I spent Xmass, chinese new year, ur bday, my bday with YOU!
Form 4 - The first overseas trip we took together, as a family ... *I miss those times...and I wish that it could happen again, with you*
- Woke up every morning beside you
- Cook every meal with you
- We kept each other warm
- Slept in the car beside you, keeping me warm
- Our shopping spree there was fun!
- Remember the keychains we bought?!
- Remember I was quite fascinated that they had McD's there?!
- Remember the dress you saw me in?
- Remember how you bullied your brother till he almost cried? Lol!
- Remember the kiss we had at the restaurant?!
- Remember how you scared storm with the "explosive" candy?
[So much more, so little time to tell...I shall share it again one day =)]...
- We had so much FUN and LOVE...*I hope I can show you once again, the love that I always had for you...*

This moment will never be forgotten,
as it will always be in my heart.
Smilez in the cold!
This was an express pic coz it was bloody cold there!!!

A special picture we both share :)
Cute right?
If only arguements could stay this way!

Form 5 - This year. Hectic year. A year of challenges. A year of mistakes. A year of sadness, anger, frustration, jealousy, tears, depression, confusion but also a year of fun, and forgiveness.
- If I could wish for something to happen this year, it will be for you to be happy. But also for you to accept me once again...as I have also my share of mistakes done. I want to start again. Try to forgive me as I have for you. I'm learning too. I know I'm a dumb arse sometimes but that doesn't mean that I'm ignoring you. Though I did, but I suffer the consequences now. Don't push me or shrug me away... Because I need you now too.
- I made a present for you. Handmade, as usual. I want to see you so badly today...we'll see how it goes.
- I've given up almost everything, to get past this. I just want you to enjoy yourself on this very special day okie? Smile, and be happy...I'm sure you would like that too.

Always cool and collected, smart and sanguined personality, a cheerful smile and lookin sexy. Love you babes. Always have, even during the hatred moment.

Stay happy, caring and the handsome guy you are. Playful and smart. I loved you, and I still do. Here I am, on your birthday, asking for you to forgive me, and heal together with me, so that even times spent with you now, do not go to waste. As it is precious to me and I hope to you too. Pardon my stubborn character, and stupid attitude at times; it is never intentional, but complicated. I miss you very much, although I don't seem to show it. The reason why is probably, right now, I feel very vulnerable.

A very very Happy Birthday to Han-xian; a fun loving and dumbarse at times :P

If you need to say something out to anyone, I'm here.
If you need me to come over, I would.
If you need me to stay by your side, I would.
If you need me to do something for you, I will.
If you ever need to cry in someone's arms, I will be there if you call me.
If you ever want a reason to smile, let me be that reason once again.
If you ever need to be cared and protected, let me do the honors.
If you ever need help, let me do what I can, though it's not much.
If you ever need to share the pain, let me take the burden from you.
Not because, I need to, to get back on your good side, but because I care and love you that's why I want to. Trust me once again, like I have took the first step.

*Poem supposed to be slotted here...but it's getting late. I have to sleep. I'll post it tomorrow when it's polished and prefected!*

Hugs & Kisses & Slapping & Wrestling & etc etc, nyahaha, don't know what I wanna write leh... Keep on guessing forever!

Lovingly yours,
Sarah a.k.a Chiqaz a.k.a Sa :P

Stay strong my dear. The good things have yet to come. Don't give up on us now.
Today is YOUR day! YOUR birthday! Enjoy your moment of birth and remember to smile ! =)

A 5am birthday song!

Happy Birthday to YOU,
Happy Birthday to YOUU,
Happy Birthday dear HAN-XIAN!
Happy happy birthday...TO....YOUUUUUUUU!!!

*Clap clap clap clap*
*Makes a wish*
*Blows candles*
*Get a kiss from ME!* AHHAAHAH. Just kidding =P

No comments: