Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What's happening to me?

This morning, or rather afternoon, I woke up and got out of bed. As I was walking to the bathroom, I collapsed. Again. What the hell?! This time was really unexpected. My bro and mom were downstairs and they heard me banging something.

When I woke up, my knee had one cut and a bum; until now, it still hurts.

Let's speculate shall we? (coz I don't remember what happened, and how I got the cuts...)

I woke up, I walked to the bathroom and blacked out. Apparently, my leg was banging repeatedly on the door until I regained my consciousness. My head felt heavy and my face was red. So how did I get the bruises?

I'm thinking seizure. -.- Coz, after I blacked out, my leg was physically moving, hitting something. I don't know what happened and this is the third time, I fainted this year. Damn. I wonder what is happening to me? My mom wants to take me to the doc, but I refused because I don't like em.

I'm hoping that there will be no fourth time. I've had enough of this. It's too scary and could be traumatizing.

--------------------------------

Changing the topic; it's the week of exams. SPM trials and UPSR examinations. I wish all the SPM trials student a good luck in their test, do your best, and don't regret! As for the UPSR students, today is the 2nd day of your exam; Good Luck and don't panic! *Typical of those who have taken UPSR would say these kinda things hahaha* But I mean it =) DON'T panic aight?

On a happier note, tomorrow is Hx's birthday. Will be looking forward to it =)
Until then, I shall not post anything to reveal anything. HAHAHAHA. Sparked up your curiosity?
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, I figured :P

No comments: