Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Issashiburi da ne?

It's been a while since I've posted.

Don't get ur hopes too high for a picture post though...coz there ain't gonna be one :P Disappointed? Yeah, I thought so hahaha.

Anyway, I've stayed at a friends place for almost 3 days now. Been out meeting people and having a relaxing time.

I've always wondered if I would ever get a break from home; I finally got one.

After a discussion with my parents, I've decided that there are 5 things that I should accomplish be next year.

1) Dancing class. - Latino, social and hip hop.
2) Music - Retake my teacher's qualification exam in June. *Reminder: Register by February*
3) English - O-levels/SATs
4) Math - Basics, enough to get me to college
5) Japanese - Take proficiency test for year 2007 and join bon odori's performance next year.

Only 5 things, but it's really up to me to make it happen.

I've been very confused and I needed time away from all the work happenin. To my suprise, there are some nice people out there who knows how to treat you like a friend :) It's nice when I can have a civilized convo with people who do not agree with me or it's conflicting with their beliefs without getting into an arguement. There are no wins or losses. It's good *thumbs up* It makes them look mature and it also benefits me! It makes me look mature talking to more matured ppl! Muahahahha :P

What else is goin on? Some things are best left unsaid. Quoted, go figure who ;)

Neway, I have an appointment with my dear dear May on wednesday to meet up at a mall and chit chat =) I'm so glad to talk to her and she's glad to see me too! *Should have seen how estatic she was on the phone :P *

Can't wait and I hope things resolve soon. It's been a painful week for me and I'm taking time off to heal. So spare me lectures aight? =P

Margarita...mMm.. sweet stuff..mmMm...stress relieving beverages! They rock and I've never felt higher than hyper !

Oh btw, DO NOT buy anything you have not tried from 7 eleven because they suck. I should have followed me gut feelin ya noe? I wanted pringles and ended buying honey stars...

I guess that's it for now. I'm waitin for something spectacular to happen.

"A mind so scarred, it doesn't have a mind of its own anymore." - Babychocolattes, 06

Toodles! Getting a migraine already...

Off to watch the miracle healer - Dr. House! Hawt *Pweet*

No comments: