Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dulan-ed

I had quite a long sleep today. By that I meant 12 hours. From last night, 3am till this morning, I meant, evening; 3.30pm =) Firstly, there were clothes with hangars in my room and around 10.30am or so, my mom came knocking on my door. I mumbled.. something dunno what already.. and opened the door. As predicted, she asked me for the hangars. So, I closed the door and looked for em. Found them in the corner of my room. Then, from outside, my mom knock and knock and KNOCK the bloody freaking door- again & again & again!

Damn annoying right? Summore at that time, I woke up at the wrong side of the bed already, still she wants to do that! Cannot wait is it! Dulan.

Went back to sleep. Woke up- happier. Ate breakfast. Washed up. Came down. Argued with my brother. Then dad got so emo, dunno why. "You want me to die first then only you both will stop arguing is it?!", and guess what we were arguing about? - the com.

He used it. Then he went to the toilet. How in the world am I supposed to know, that he wants to use it?! So I happily sat there, going to dota already; had an appointment at 4.30pm to play. After the boy did his business, he came to me like he wanted justice. wtf?! and! I did not do anything wrong. That was when my dad said "that sentence".

I won the arguement, of course. Muahahhaa. So, I went to play dota. First game- disconnected. Second game - With a bunch of muh goodie friends, and it was soo fun AND we were WINNING! until... I got disconnected AGAIN. Dulan-ness. Cannot take it already. Went off and checked my internet connection. Nothing really wrong. Don't know why I got dc-ed. Argh. Stress. :( God always wanna take away my moment of glory *wuwuwuwuwuw* Nvm larh! I let you take >"< Now I'm here, blar blar-ing about it. I feel much better. The internet better don't screw up again! Later I'll dota again.


*Threatening the internet*
*Glee*
*Glee*

A lesson learnt today: I will not play dota, when my brother is in the same room. He just ruins everything, from talking, to making unecessary noises and shaking the bloody chair for God knows what reason. Pitiful.

No comments: