Saturday, September 16, 2006

Potong potong

Just came back frm Uncle's bday. Lol. I don't come for a few weeks, my couz(s) says "a few" words to me. -.- Anyway...I was in the car with muh fam, and we talked la. There were 2 convos that were stupid today.


Dialogue #1

Dad: You know Daryl, you should read more on Thomas Edison, since you study in Edison Explorers.
Bro: Oh, okay. *Then he starts talking about, mechanics and scientific dunno whats and what nots, about failures and courage... and bla bla bla bla bla*

-After around 5 mins... I decided to talk about failures and courages too!-

Me: Do you know that Abraham Lincoln was very courageous too.
Bro: Why? Why is he courageous one?!
Me: You don't know?!?! Omg *gasps*
Bro: No I don't know lah... *Getting irritated*
Me: You really don't know meh?!
Bro: I really don't know leh!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me: Oh, actually...I also don't know LAH! *Grin*

Lol >"< Dialogue #2

Later when we reached home, my mom and dad had one convo. It went like..

*Mom ruffling around the fridge, looking or packing or arranging stuff -.- Er, neway suddenly...*

Mom: Owh.. oh... Dear, you forgot to go to seapark and collect the chicken !
Dad : Owh... oh.. I brought it back in the afternoon already-lah. :P

Manglish is teh BOMB! :P

No comments: