Wednesday, September 13, 2006

-.-"

I just posted 4 posts today itself.

*This* proves how lifeless I was today. Blardy hell. But it's okie because, I needed a rest today. I'm feeling better than last night. So is my dad, but he's still weak. I have one assignment to do tomorrow, and it has to be done by tomorrow night. So sad, right? Some more, it's not like, computer work you know! Handy work arh >"< Can die man.

Stress wei.

But nvm, I'm getting paid to do it. Lolz! No, I'm not telling you how much. *Sneers* Muahahaha. It's not much though, but it's still cash. Be appreciative! :P

I still have puffy eyes due to the crying last night. *And* also, coz I sleep late. *Shows an angelic face*

Oh btw, I need books to read. Recommendations of any nice and interesting books? *Ethan* I know you have some (good) recommendations. Nyahaha. *hint hint*

Anyway~ *someone* didn't bring me the thumbdrive today. Ohohoho, I wonder who... Dare ka na..? So there aren't any pictures to upload yet. Blame *someone* HAHAHAHA :P

But I feel a cam-whore session of myself coming soon. Suddenly damn semangat =.=" Neway, that is yet to be decided.
Warning: Do Not Get Your Hopes Too High!

I'll be stopping here for now. Oh, someone has purposed an idea of starting a bloggie together, for events and pictures purposes. It will be up a few days after SPM trials are over. Until then, I ain't telling you the address!

Lol. I feel so evil today. Yes, evil. Don't say I can't be evil! I can too! *Stick out tongue*

Grr!!! See my angry and ferocious growl? Hear that?! Be afraid pplz :D

Evil side: Ahh...It's good to be *BACK*!
Good side: Oh please! Control yourself!

Me: *laughs*

No comments: