Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bored outta my arse

It's 2.08am.

I'm not asleep.

Why?

I don't know.

Here I am sitting down, blogging nonsence, uninteresting things, eating papayas, hoping my boobs will grow bigger. -.-" Yeah, right...

Just finished o2jamming with a friend. I totally suck at medium level :( There has to be a secret on how to practice all the hard moves! Secret technique indeed...

There aren't any animes to watch.

Why?

Because they're not releasing it fast enough, and anime writers have manga blockade.

Sigh.

This is disastrous.

I need a life.

A better one.

One that can have lotsa activities, fun and also sleeping time -.-"

Well, there is only one thing I can do now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Bite, bite, chew, chew.... enjoy every bite...*

Oh, how deliciously soft and sweet the papaya tastes :)

Important note:-

Yesterday was the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist incident that caused so much chaos and devastation. So many people died; confirmed 2948 deaths and 24 missing. It was a day where the skies were black, hearts were broken, families taken away; innocent lives sacrificed.

They were inhumane people that could even think of such an act. To bomb the WTC, the willingness to suicide and risk the many other lives living there.

In time, I hope that peace will come where even terrorists becomes more logical and live appreciatively. We are all very fragile. We'll never know what may happen tomorrow, so live it as much as you can today.

In memory of victims who were involved in the 9/11 incident. May God bless their families and God bless everyone else too.

Have a nice day :)

No comments: