Monday, September 11, 2006

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!

Scared me to death.

I thought I'd never be able to come back.
I thought that all would be lost forever...
I thought I would never hear from you guys ever...

I blamed myself for executing such a thing.
I shocked myself till 3am last night.
I never thought that I would forget the name.

I thought that I would never be able to write again.
I thought that I've lost my happy place.
It felt like losing a freaking diary! :(

My life was about to end after all the hard work, and time that I've put in.
I couldn't take it!

All I did was panic, panic and PANIC!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But the Goddesses blessed me this morning...So now I'm telling you what happened.

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!

I forgot my username and password to this blog account.
Never thought that my memory was this char :)
*Clicks on [remember me] mode.

-----------------------------------------------------

Last nite, around 12am, I was downloading stuff from someone so that I could post some pics today. I left it there, until 6.30am, setted an alarm clock to wake me up so that I can OFF the computer. But, noooo... I have no freaking idea what happened then because, it said "Failed to receive file from sender..." or something something like that! I was like "What?! You're kidding me right? ... Argh!" I went back to sleep grumpy and today, I'm going to try again! If this doesn't work. I'll freaking call up streamyx and scold them nicely. Ish ish ish...

Note to self : Please clean your room, Sarah. It's getting dirtier, *grin* more plastic bags everywhere. Clean your cupboard too. Brush bear bear also.

IMPORTANT note to self: THIS WEEK is your JAPANESE exam... so please, even if you can't study, do it anyway~ You don't wanna fail DO YA?!?! Oh btw, Please get an A, kthxbye!!!

Okay, so that's it for now... I'm going to study now... *wails*

No comments: