Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pride in my baby B

Remember that I said in my previous posts that, I...Sarah will fail my Jap test. Guess WHAT?! I beat the odds! I did not fail. In fact, I got a B :) *Yeah yeah, what so great about a B right?!* But the thing is, I only studied 3 days before exam. During those 3 days, I've been designing props for an event and had hardly any time to open up the Jap book and study seriously. In other words, I did last minute cramming. But I crammed enough to get a B, though I've learnt that, I could've gotten an A if I studied consistently :( Ahh...but let us not talk about the B.

Btw, too bad you all cannot ZOOM IN and see what is written! Muahahahahah :P But I think you guys can see it vaguely -.-

Something I bought today. AND my couz sat on it! She didn't even notice :( You guys cannot flick my"hairpao" anymore!!! Especially ALON! and TEOH WEI! Lol

This is the girl version of beads that I bought. Another one, is more suitable for a guy. But maybe a lil too small... but some guys do wear them small... I hope..


And finally! Introducing me ! I just love taking photos with shades nowadays... Maybe its a trend for me.. atm. But, I will be getting bored with it soon, and in need of some variety of photos! :P

This is me.

Yes, I like to cam-whore. At times... only. Blerks xD
1) On cam
2) Strike up a pose
3) Adjust the cam angle
4) Smile and look stupid
5) Voila! You get a pretty pic like ME!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*Shut up, I know you're laughing!!*

No comments: