Saturday, September 09, 2006

I feel like crap

Sigh.

What is wrong with me?

As I'm writting this, I feel depressed, and tears are flowing down my cheek. I've been so strong; what is it that has broken me down this time?...

I really want to know my identity. Who am I? Because right now, I'm just drifting, along a solitary road. I cannot move on; something is missing.

Headaches are more consistent nowadays, and also, fatigue. Am I getting some disease? Sickness? What is it?

PS: Anyone knows what is required to purchase sleeping pills? I need to know. Thanks.

Dear God,

Help me to be strong today. Shower me with your warmth that could make me smile. Erase all the unhappy and heartbreaking things that I'm bound to see. Please, just today, I need to be happy. It is all for one person. Show me that you love me Father, for I don't really know what to do. Lead me today, and I will follow.

Amen.

No comments: