Thursday, August 31, 2006

The family bonding

What came to mind when I posted that?

Family dinner?
Picnic?
Dota together ?!?!?! <>

Hahahah. No. You're wrong.

I had to wake up freaking 9am to go play badminton with my fam and my bro's friends. Sleepy all the way~ When I reached there, play for awhile, then I ate, coz I was playing on an empty stomoch, more over I was SLEEPY. Then after sparring with my dad, my mom took over. I watched them from the other court.

OH.MY.GOD!

They look freaking cute when they play I tell you. My mom though I know she's tough and sporty sometimes, hits like a little girl but still the shuttlecock goes over the net =P My dad, can really play! But I saw the way he rallied with my mom, so.. "giving chance" kind of person. My mom jumped like... a little girl also.

Later on, my dad and bro, played a game, *laughs out loud*, ahem; My brother lost. He lost 2 sets and won a set :P He took it quite seriously at first, and then he cooled off and accepted his "defeat".

I, on the other hand, took every free second I had, to sleep. I seriously CANNOT play properly all groggy. But when it was my turn, *Wahlaaa!* I did pretty well =P Lalala.. okay next topic.

After badminton, the whole lot of us, went to eat in this mamak which apparently had nicer food than "Sri Pandi"; For those who don't know, check it out at ss15, i think there's one there. Anyway, all I can say is, my INDO MEE, was pathetic. A baby could have finished it in like 10 minutes. Not as big as I wanted, (ya know, after badminton and all...hungry la)..but ok-lah. Still acceptable. As usual, everyone eles's food came first and mine was last. I thought, it was very good coz took so long to make. Even my brother's maggi goreng came first! Wah, then when it came...damn potong stim wei. My brother's friend also said so! Imagine ppl saying that before you eat your food! Ruin the mood weiiiiiii >"< But nvm, all is done and I had a "great" Indo Mee :P despite the unmajestic looking, babyplate.

After that, we all went back. I felt so sleepy, when I got into the car, barely 5 minutes, and I K.O-ed already. But no! God didn't want me to sleep in the car, he made my brother's mouth even noisier than ever!!!! Plus his friends...WAHLIAO! Cannot tahan laaaa =\ So, all the way home, I was closing my eyes, but their "LOUD" voices kept ringing in my head T_T. When I got home, as in outside my gate, I took my things, demanded for the key, went up to my room and laid down. It was HEAVEN I tell you. I slept for 15 minutes or so, then my mom bang my door..."Sarah! Bring ur dirty clothes down...NOW!" T_T There goes my sleep again! I did what my mom wanted and, then I couldnt sleep already. Though tired, but just don't feel like sleeping anymore. Went online for a while. o2jam for a while. Watch TV for a while. THEN ONLY I SLEPT! And now, I'm up, *just woke up* and posting this ...random post. Family bonded, right?!

*Now everyone goes into a group huggG!*
.
.
.
.
.

*Not enough air*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Fainted*
Reason: Someone farted.

Whoa~ "I smell something burning ... in ur pants!"

Why this won't come in handy? Because fire burns more with the help of our friendly dandy, O2. That will mean, Bigger farts, bigger fire and a painful ass :P

Once again, Happy Independance Day =)

No comments: