Sunday, August 06, 2006

Secrets revealed

Somehow, God wants me to touch things which I'm not supposed to touch. Finding things which I'm not supposed to know, all on my own. He is showing me things that I have rights to know about and honestly speaking, it bloody hurts.

I'm finding pictures, photos, msges..etc, all at one go. I wonder how much I'll find out because the truth is out there, and even if I didn't know right on the spot, sooner or later, it'll all come out. Sigh, more lies, more pain, more things breaking now MORE than ever.

Pathetic. Not sorry. Excuses. Typical. Coward. Not compassionate. Assuming. Full of bullshit. Liar.

Dare? ; Go figure.

Just when I start to trust you again, I find something I don't want to see. Call it "trying", but I think otherwise. Betrayed is what I feel right now.

No comments: