Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Have you?

Have you ever wondered or experienced something or someone being so close to you once and then suddenly it all disappears?

Have you ever came close to something but yet you are so far away?

Have you ever lost something or someone important in your life?

Have you ever wonder why you do the things you do? Is it because you have to, you like to or you want to or you need to?

Have you ever wondered how something so precious could just easily break?

Have you ever wondered what matters to you most in life?

Have you ever wondered why shit happens?

Have you ever wondered who you are might not be who you want to be?

Have you ever wondered why you lose things or people dearest to your heart?

Have you ever lost yourself?

Have you ever wanted to go back in time? Or would you rather change it in the present times?

Have you wondered why people gossiped about you?

Have you ever wondered what you think of yourself?

Have you ever wondered what people think of you?

Have you ever pre-judged anyone @ first impression?

Have you ever lost your mind?

Have you ever regret things you've done? What and why?

Have you ever wondered whether people are playing with your feelings or your mind?

Have you ever expected something too much?

Have you ever lost hope?

Have you ever had a thirst to prove yourself?

Have you ever wanted to express something or say something but you weren't able to? Or you were just afraid of the outcome?

Do you ever think before you talk?

Have you ever been labelled uncool or lame? Why do people categorize you that way?

What is being cool?

What is being lame?

Have you ever loved someone deeply and constantly try to make the best out of it although you were in a delicate or stressful situation?

Have you ever tried explaining yourself to other people for the things that you do that they presume wrongly?

Have you ever wanted to show that you could be the 'one' but it backfires a lot but yet you still try again and again?

Have you ever thought why questions were made?

Somehow, I feel that my honor is being played or rather my integrity is shaken by mere thoughts and words spoken. Why do I let myself do things that will hurt me?

Anyway, I think that all the questions are very subjective, quite vague not really thought provoking, but it's a start =) Get my brain engine to go again ^_^

I have a new resolution before this year ends; To be the person I was before all the shit happened.

Happy, fun, playful, cheeky, funny [Erm, I'm not that humorous...maybe], cute but yet sarcastic, a little daring and a little more interesting.

How I'm going to reach that potential... I really don't know. But it won't hurt for me to try but yet I can't force myself. I'll take it slowly.

No comments: