Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Guess who?

Everyone, I woud like you to meet...

You Are a Beagle Puppy



Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.

And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!

What Breed of Puppy Are You?

Yes.. meet me =) A beagle puppy! Cute rite? :P
But I was thinking, if I could be any other dog breeds, What would I choose? LoL... Here are the results :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Candidate #1
*Yawn~~* "I'm sleepy...Please.. just... go away..."..*Yes I know I'm too cute to look at :P*
"Uh... ??"
2 cute golden retriever puppies *kawaii

Candidate #2
"Hey! What chu lookin' at?!"
A cheeky labrador =)

Candidate #3
"Be afraid ppl! Here comes the ultimate cuteness of me ! xD".. *I will dominate the WORLD!*
Hahaha!!! So cuteeee the face.........!! round round...round and round.. argh! I wanna squeeze u!
Shih Tzu :D

No comments: