Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I wanna be just like.. the grown up kittens :P

Introducing the hot, sexy, playful, cheeky, grown up KITTENS :P hAhahaha
Well, you can't deny their hotness, and bodies can u?
So many gals would really just dream to be like them ~~ *sshhh I'm one of them*

Album cover shot. The best u could ever get :P

Love this pic =) Very cute and hot! Love the legs >"<

Somehow, I feel that this pic has something wrong. It's not right. Something looks weird.... can you spot it?

Looks cute instead of sexy. But still its the grown up kitties :P

I seriously wonder what they do to keep their hotness in them! What kind of workout, diet and activities? I really wanna know. But as it is, their born with their assets, skinny legs and a nice physical appearance =3 *In my heart: GOD! Why didn't u make me like them? :( * hehehe. Nolarh! I think I am lucky enough to be as normal as u can get =)

Love me for who I am,
Not what I have,
For you will regret,
If you ever asked for... That.

Nicole Scherzinger, Carmit Bachar, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta, Melody, Thornton, Kimberly Wyatt you guys are hot! Love the moves and the grooves. Keep on bringing the music xD

No comments: