Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Refreshing

Ahh...a break from everything else has allowed me to cool off for a bit. Last Sunday, I went to church, with J, KJ and Des (nyak nyak, initials *angelic smile*. It was good for me, as I felt God's pressence and I felt that he cared. I prayed for forgiveness and also guidance as I really don't know where to go or what to do from now onwards.

Going out just to chill for a bit, also helped but all that had consequences :P On Monday, I fell sick. Fever, cough, sore throat, headache, body ache, and I just felt sooo...tired. I slept from the night before till Monday night @ 8.30pm. =.= I'm such a pig, I know. But when I woke up, I felt a lil better, and got vit C frm someone lol. Nice to know ppl do care. Anyway, that was just a lazy day.

Today, though I don't feel all that well, still feel as if I has asthma and I'm tired but I went jogging, for 1 freakin hour! Hahaha =) Now, THAT was refreshing because I seriously pushed myself until I came back, nearly collapsing lol. Though it was only an hour, later on I did 100 sit ups and leg exercise so, I feel a bit loose now :)

My internet has been a bitch to me. I don't like streamyx's customer service. Period. Ish. GAh! Anyway, leaning onto something happier, I don't have to cry to sleep, and I'm starting to bake and cook stuff. I only wonder, how long can this happy side of me live on?

Well, just wait and see I guess :)

*Btw, I apologize for my angry posts; I'm taking them back because at that time, I wasn't thinking straight. Some of it are true, but I just don't know how to make things better, and I've tried. Hard enough or not, that's not for me judge I guess. Hopefully, there would be a miracle that can make me smile again =)

Missing you, though there's nothing that I do now that makes you any better, hopefully you try to put urself in my shoes too. Please take care of yourself..

No comments: