Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Remorse

U know the feeling when you over-react towards something, due to sudden uncontrollable mixed emotions, that you regret later?

Sad to say, it does happen to me. Frequently. Not thinking before acting and the result you get is remorse.

Maybe I don't know how to express myself properly, people understand it the wrong way. Maybe I'm lying to myself. For giving up so many chances but yet, no end result that I wanted. I'm so afraid to go into things fully that I retreat until I feel like rubbish.

What am I to do?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HMMMMM... we all feel akward at moments and at moz times... ppl dun think b4 they do something and end up regreting themselves becuz they wish they could've done better.
Dun think about all the things u could've done, just be happy at your desciosion even if it's the horrible outta the worst! Just dun stress yourself and keep on thinkin bout it...


MuCh LuV <3