Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No matter...

Okay, suddenly I was emo again... and therefore a poem popped up =.=
Read it if u like poems and not take it personally pls.

No matter how much I cry,
You never meant to stop by,
The only thing you'll hear,
Will always be my sigh,
Not sighs of sadness;
Nor sighs of dread,
It's the sighs of disappoinment,
Running through my head...

No matter how much I hope,
No matter how hard I try to cope,
It always ends in vain;
Every amount of effort - goes down the drain,
It's almost like I'm chasing an endless train...

No matter what I do,
No good; it'll come to,
Because whatever I do,
Has never been enough for you.

Why so? - You've never seen me through, and all I can do is wait...

*It sucks being emo.. and now that I've let it out, I'm fine haha. I'll try and post something nicer later on. Toodles =)

No comments: