Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Er?

Nothing nice to blog nowadays...always emo stuff that's why I don't want to blog about it. I've been sleeping a lot =.= My hours and my sleeping routine has changed so much that I sleep in the morning and wake up at night. As in sleep at 6am and wake up somewhere in the afternoon. Which is not.good.at.all. Vampire in-the-making. Or maybe panda? @@...

I've downloaded O2jam to entertain myself because dota in blueserver has become too laggy for me. Music is definitely healing coz when I first tried this game, I got addicted to it already -.- So much for willpower huh? :P

Erm...I've really got nothing to say-lah. My mind is at an utter blog-ade haha. Anyway, it's August; Welcome to the shopping spree! Mommy dowan to take me out shopping sob.

Btw, if anyone wants to arrange a badminton match, squash or just jogging together, feel free to call. I'm really looking forward to spending my time outdoors coz I can't be kept at home; I'll go nuts- and I mean NUTS. So please, PLEASE call if any of you guys wanna do sports together !

I will be looking forward to pwn-ing ur asses! Nyahahaha ... just kidding. Don't kill me pls. Give me chance k ? :P

Other than that, I should stop blaming myself even for the tiniest things coz I don't think I'm thinking straight when I do it. These are called after-effect-symptoms.

Jap test is coming and I could take the proficiency test if I could. Well, good luck to me and hope that I survive failing or, succeeding or, etc etc. Blar blar blar...

Well, there. One entry after a while. Hopefully there would be more interesting things happening to me soon. Right now, I just want to relax and take a break coz I think I deserved it =)

Chio for now >"<

No comments: