Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hitori de iru no toki, nani o suru no ni tanoshii desu ka?

What fun things do ppl do when they're single?
What things can they do to heal a broken heart?
What things can they do to be happy and fun again?

Anyone knows?
I know some, but I'm still open to whatever suggestions =)
Neway, was just wondering...frm other ppl's point of views and stuff.
Feel free to tell me !

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Letting it free,
To roam the seas,
IT's not an easy task,
You have to agree.

But it's taking too long,
For me to stay,
I'd rather be gone,
and start a new day...

I will still hope,
I will still mope,
But when all is better,
All those above won't really matter,
As long as promises are kept,
As long as you tell the truth,
A new beginning will arise,
With happiness and suprise!-
A new sense of depth...
After the aftermath...

No comments: