Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It may be words, but it's funny =)

  • A guy at work went in for a competition and won a trip to China. He's out there now...trying to win a trip back!
  • When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
  • My apartment was robbed and everything was replaced with exact replicas...I told my roommate and he said 'Do I know you?'
  • Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
  • A woman tells her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.'
    The doctor says, 'It's old age.'
    The woman says, 'I want a second opinion.'
    The doctor says: 'Okay - you're ugly as well.'
  • I went into a French restaraunt and asked the waiter, 'Have you got frog's legs?' He said, 'Yes,' so I said, 'Well hop into the kitchen and get me a cheese sandwich.'
  • So one day as a kid I was at the local Zoo. I was bored and kept pestering my Dad to go and play. Eventually he agreed, took me over to the lion enclosure, threw me in and said: "There ya go, play dead..."
  • A man falls down a flight of stairs and somebody rushes over to him and asks, "Did you miss a step?"
    "No," he answers, "I hit every one of them!"
  • I once made love to a female clown, and she twisted my penis
    into a poodle.
  • Last christmas my sister, Geri, gave me a lovely Cloth calendar. It only took me 5 hours to sew in a Doctor's appointment...
  • Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.
  • I went to my doctor and asked for something for persistent wind. He gave me a kite.
  • My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden.
  • I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone.
  • You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.
  • Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.
  • The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.
  • To solve the human equation, we need to add love, subtract hate, multiply good, and divide between truth and error.
  • Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
  • My father told me all about the birds and the bees, the liar - I went steady with a woodpecker till I was twenty-one.
  • My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a bitch.
  • He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
  • What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.
  • The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits
  • When a man brings his wife flowers for no reason, there's a reason.

Well, I laughed my arse off when I read these. Hope you did too..or maybe more ? :P U know what I mean xD

No comments: