Monday, October 30, 2006

How to keep an idiot...

...a hawt one at that!- busy for approximately 20 mins?

I'll gladly show you =)

It's like this...

You answer random questions.

1. My friends...
are one of the kinds ;p
2. I am listening to..
my heartbeat.
3. Maybe I should...
inherit superpowers, like mind-reading maybe?
4. I love...
*you*, my teddies, muh babes, muh fam [when they're spontaneous!], the happy me :)
5. My plan...
is to secure my future before I turn 18!
6. I don't understand...
why must we learn add maths?
7. I lost...
my thoughts when my brother asked me what a pad was.
8. People say...
'dayeum' for a reason.
9. I'm missing...
muh darl, sleep, a pants (hahas, what do u think im wearin?), let ur mind have an imagination boost!
10. Love means...
what's in the heart.
11. Somewhere, someone is...
Farting.
12.I'm always searching for...
tranquility.
13.Forever seems....
easy to spell.
14. I never want to....

be near a flying cockroach.
15. My mobile phone...
is in love with me ;p
16. When I wake up in the morning...
i say "5 mins more" and doze off again.

17. I get annoyed when...
people are annoying me.

18. Parties are...
fun.

19. My cat is ...
don't have a cat.
20. Hug and kisses..
...cookies and creme.
21. Today I...
breathed.
22. Tomorrow I will...
be one step closer to being a goddess (:
23. I really want...
to ask the man I love to marry me, instead of him askin me! Lolz.

24. I...
am me.

See. It works.... Right?

Did it?

Did it work?!

... *phew*

Alright, alright. I know it worked. Don't have to thank me. =P You're welcome btw. Hahahaha!!

No comments: