Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Let the Goddesses...

Decide to do what they want to me. Just give me a caramel latte while they're at it." - Babychocolattes, 06

I know I'm supposed to write somethin happy here today but erm, this post is probably just thoughts. Happy or unhappy, you be the judge.

"You can only be so noble. I knew it right from the start. Just wanted to see if you could honor your words. Clearly, you couldn't. I deem that as immaturity." - Babychocolattes, 06.

Not to you babes. No worries ;P

I just feel like putting poems that I've written for Him.

Cute stuff I've written, when I missed him or just thought about him :P Kiddi la that time, missed him muchos so I sms-ed all this like... continuosly Lol! Suddenly, I feel young again! Ha..haa..haha.. -.-"

Heart to heart we communicate,
Soul to soul we appreciate,
Our love is not so delicate,
To live, to love and to dedicate.

Kisses so tender that it makes me dream,
Hugs so warming that it makes me dim,
Love so passionate that it makes us cream,
We're meant to be;
That's what it seems.

Sleep tight my dear,
As midnight is near,
Have no fear,
Coz I'm just right here.

Your love is what I long for,
A feeling that will never bore,
Feeling happy and never sore,
Starting at forever,
Ending at never.

Seeing you is such a delight,
Hugging you with all my might,
Kissing you is always right,
Loving you at first sight.

Never am I leaving you,
Because of you my life came through,
Now my heart belongs to you,
Let's make our dreams come true.

There were way cuter ones. But I'm too shy to put here..hehe. It's really really cute. Until you all cannot tahan and get goosebumps. =X So I shall think of the readers of well-being and healtlh. HAhahahaha :P Lolz Feel damn geli rite? Nyak nyak.

Looking back, I feel so happy. I feel that it was all that, all bare, all true. No edits, whatsoever. This is one of the qualities I think I'm proud of. I cannot be a faker. I will engrave that into my blood for the rest of my life. It's something that makes me a better person. And I like it.

Btw, I have a webbie cam! Who wanna web wit me, just drop a msg at the chattiebox, since it's quite dead there =.=" But BEWARE! for my cam is not really that clear, so pls bear wit me :D

Status: Rehabilitation, training in progress -.- Lol. No, it's nothin to do with the military or drugs. But it'd help, if supports are there when they're needed or not needed. Anything is fine. Just hope to have a smile on my face each day :)

One more thing,
!@%#@&%^(*^()$&*)$ I wished I could drive. Actually more to having my own car :P So that if I wanna do anything, I don't have to burden other ppl T_T I feel so bad u know sometimes :( But nvm! I know you all love me... sooo...@!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You all wait for one more year k? *buahahahaha~*
[Findin "evil mode button", to turn it off :P]

No comments: