Monday, October 09, 2006

Ohayo!



I just notice that I have this pic. I find it kewl though :) I can feel the passion and sadness in it.

--------------------

Today, will be the final ep. of "My Girl". Sobbi3z. It was great entertainment, (For someone like me la) and I hope that the next series is also as good :P

What will happen in the end?!
.

.
.
.

.

What I'd like to happen in the end:-
Gong-chan, and Yoo-rin would get back together. Hopefully Gong-chan doesn't give up and hopefully Hyun-woong doesn't get her before gong chan does! Coz he found her first :P and furthermore Yoo-rin doesn't like him to that extend. I also wanna see how Gong-chan's grandpa's granddaughter looks like! They didn't show...so I'm a bit curious >"< style="font-style: italic;">doesn't ruin in for them. I also hope that Gong-chan's famous tennis player ex gf doesn't screw things up for them because they are meant to be, or mebbe it's just cute to see them fight! Lolz. The cuteness is overwhelming! I cannot take it!

Counting down... 1 hour and 40 minutes left! Isshokenmei ganbarimasu yo!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hahas. I know I'm a romantic addict! but also a romantic lover :P Don't laugh! I'll bite ur head off :P

Edit: 9.30pm! Finish already lurr the show! My predictions were right! They DID kiss and summore in the elevator; totally romantic. The grandpa approved of them and then the grandpa's granddaughter finally appeared! weeee :D Lee Woong Dook ROXOR!



I <3 this show forever!

No comments: