Friday, October 20, 2006

Say I look sexy okie? Part Two

Voila!!

Another picture frenzy?!

Well, first of all, I would like to Welcome you to my "spectacular" humungous, french-like castle. *Argh* Should have worn some french maid outfit or somethin =( But nvm la. This is as good as you will get it! :P

Presenting... Your loveliness, sexy and alluring highness, Princess er... S!

Welcome, welcome! *Strikes up a pose* .... (Everyone applauses) :P Lol!

Omigosh! "I'm late!" Look at the time fellow citizens. It's time to visit the geeses!

Ta-daa! "This, my fellow friends, is our royal blood goose." Ain't she a pretty sight?!

I was supposed to take a pic with the fountain which was on my right! But some dungu photographer tak faham English! HAahahhahaha :P The stage at the back is where all the "special" performances around the world, occurs.

"Someone" insisted that I sit on this chair and take a photo. HAhahah. I was forced! Look so funny =P But its okie rite? Coz I'm smilish cutish!

*Trumpet plays* Presenting Sir Knight In Armor! He is valiant, and he doesn't move much. Do NOT go too close or he'll BITE! grRRRr...

But knowing Her Highness Princess S, She was stubborn. And she proves ya'll wrong! "You dare bite the royalness out of me, I'll punch you right outta your glass cage!" *Grins*

Da Vincci's apprentices @ work! Look so hardworking rite? :P

My work- before.

And after. But before the gloss paint spray thing. To make it shinnniiieeeee~~

And ironically, there were these birds outside, pickin on food. While I was finish my owl masterpiece!

We look so cute together-rether ;)

Lemme give you a kissie *Muacks* Love ya Owliez =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Eh! Post end already?! HAhahahahaha :P Part 3 will come up soon...I think? =P

No comments: