Sunday, October 08, 2006

Just blahs

Sometimes people say things and they tell you they mean it... could all just be blahs.

"I'll take care of it...I just need time."
"I promise (this) and (that) will happen."
"No, it's nothing special. (What happens and what not)...doesn't really matter."
"No, I won't be sad if that happens."
"It's just something normal. My hearts not really in it...I'm not really sure..."
"...But if I could choose, I'd rather be single."
"I miss you...don't sleep."
"No, you won't be sleeping, coz I'll call you :P"
"It's as if you don't want it to happen."
"You're sweet.. ya know..."
"I just want to make you happy..."
"I don't blame you."
"Why... why won't you trust me?"
"...Eventhough I know that you are the one..."
"I do see a future...I really do."
"Yes." (When in reality it actually means no, or could just be a painkiller to kill the pain and kill the person slowly.)
"After all this hoo-hahs, we'll go have some quality time yeah?"

So yeah, words can just be the mouth speaking, not the brain or heart. (See why I highlighted "can just be" = "might")

God knows what the reasons are, but if they won't tell, how are we supposed to guess it right? If we're wrong, so be it. We cannot guess it right all the time. Sometimes people need to learn how to express themselves without getting worked up or overly protective of their own image/mainly just themselves. If we fail to read signals, then so be it. Because we aren't all born with extremely sharp reading people "skills/capabilities."

Then suddenly you realize, people can just be in their own denials of life. They choose to deny the truth, and choose to deny everything around them that could possibly be their pillar of support(s). Some pillars might be weaker than others, but we should appreciate that they are even there when others aren't. Some people just choose to be full of themselves, shruging off important things that can last a lifetime.

Well, sad to say, if people act like that, they risk putting their own happiness and trustworthy people on the line. They would risk putting everything else but themselves on the line and if things goes terribly wrong, or not the way you've planned; it's gone. Everything. And you have to start from scratch again. Which doesn't really sound all bad; depends on how u look at it.

But then again, who am I to decide for them? If they don't want to do it, then I can't do it for them. It just doesn't work that way.

I'm so tired of proving the innocence of me. If they don't want to believe me. Fine. I have no time and no more mental energy to go on and on about what obviously doesn't have any results.

Like what one my friends said, "You give him your heart, knowing that the unlikeliest thing would happen. He either wants to accept it and treasure it, or he'll just throw back against the hard wall."

Why do I even care? Why do I even put so much effort into something that doesn't have a base to start off with? Well, I used to do it for a reason. But the reason has neglected me. What's the reason, u say? That's for me to know and for you to find out :)

Sometimes things just get out of hand when you least expect it to be. And like everyone says; including you "What goes around, comes around." So why are things so "worked up" right now?

*Gasp* Don't tell me that you actually cared?! So the whole time, the stories told had 2..no.. 3 sides to it? Geezes Kraist! Stop lying and get on with the real show. If there is anything you want to hate. Ya all know where to put that. Bad decisions are acceptable. Stupid and bad decisions are acceptable, once in a while, but totally brainless, self-centered, "I think I'm right" plus the stupidity & "Everything goes my way or no way" attitude decisions aren't acceptable if possible. Once or twice or maybe thrice in your lifetime. That's it. If it happens more than that, then you practically aren't learning anything from past experiences.

So I guess I fall in that category. But if I were to give an opinion about myself, it would have been:-

"I don't think that I've learn nothing. I've obviously got some thick head here but doesn't meant that I've shrugged off everything I saw or heard. I might have taken loads of time to think it through, but hardcore pressings have finally made their way through." - Babychocolattes, 06

I guess a "lil a day goes a long way". For everything, nurturing is needed.

Quote to share for the day:

"When a man says you're different from the other girls, it's probably just your name."
*Quoted from www.xanga.com/mamoyo's site. She's an example of a strong woman. I respect her actions and her way of thinking and therefore I've quoted this. I hope she doesn't mind.

Girls, ladies, women- What do you think?

One more note:

"When everything goes wrong, goes totally out of what we've planned, or wanted it to be and when we lose control over everything in a blink of an eye. There...you'll see the fear in his eyes. And then, a panic-stricken, life hater will be born." - Babychocolattes, 06

--------------------------

You know it, they know it, he knows it and I know it. Think again, if "you, they or he" wants to cover up tracks.


If you thought that was a hate post. Well, it's not. So don't make it into one.

No comments: