Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ding dong bell, wedding & the ball =)

I've been feeling a lil princessy today.. so I decided to post up pics of wedding gowns. Some are simple, some are pretty and some are just plain but gorgeous =) Though, there is one, that I've loved for so long... came out in a magazine..and I havent seen any gowns which can top that... But sadly I can't find that picture so use your imagination! :P

Dong!....Dong! *Trumpet plays*

The Princesses have arrived!

I was just wondering how nice it would be if I could wear wedding gowns and model them :P *I wish* Hahaha. But one can dream right? Who knows it might happen...althought it doesn't look like it will today =)
Temptation.

Sweet but flirty.

Simple but pretty.

Alluring.

Pouty.

Pretty Princessy.

Elaborate but still nice.

Simple but gorgeous.

Fun and cheeky.

Sensational.

A wonder.

various dresses.

Powerful.

Kinda romantic.

Well...that's all for now because there loads more to post. Maybe some other time =) For now...just...
.
.
.
float...
.
.
.
Imagine...
.
.
.
and...
.
.
.
.
.
Dream on...........till there are no more dreams.

No comments: