Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm not a happy girl

You know I want so many things :( But I can't have it now!

Therefore it makes me unhappy girl :P Unreasonable rite? Yea, I know. That's me sometimes letting off steam. LOL !!

Anyway, I am soooo-ooo-oo0- bored with boredom that I've decided to post a short wishlist. NOTICE the word short; means theres more:P HAHAHA !

Okay, at 5am acting all crazy ain't good. So please help me fufill my wishlist so I can be a happy girl k?

:+: Sarah's bea-u-tiful and "reasonable" wish list :+:
- I wish for a new wardrobe. (Mini skirts and baggy pants are TOTALLY allowed!)
- I wish for new shoes. (Lewre roxor!) - couldn't find my favs, so I just post random nice shoes :P
- I wish for a hairdo. (Just dying actually -.-)
- I want to Ice-skate. (Figure skatin)

- I want to travel the world! < style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">Japan will be my first destination. Cape town, Africa will be next! *I'll get u ur lasagna! PROMISE!*- I want to go for a slimming program! < style="font-style: italic;">wish to not be lazy!
- I want a new handphone coz I'm realizing mine sucks big time. Only the voice speaker part :P
- I want a prince who loves me for who I am, tolerate my nonesence, my manja-ness, and takes care of me but also having fun! Yes, fun is very important :) Must be a good kisser too! HAHAHA *Looks away* Oh yeah, must have good looks ! Muahahahhaah =P
- I want to get my mommy a big big garden and weekly allowance. (That is when I start earning my own income-lah)

- I want to get my daddy a big big beach house so he can finally relax. (That is also when I'm earning my own income...and when I'm rich!) Keke :P- I want to...er.. get my.. er.. brother =.= a big big airplane so he can fly it and do whatever he wants with it. (That one...I need to rethink. Too big la. You're talking Millions for the airplane alone, and it will come to BILLIONS when it comes to maintenance.) So yeah, boohoo for you. You still have my love LOL :P And besides, I think you will become either a successful mechanic engineer? or a business man :D- I wish for Santa to fufill my wish every year. We'll see whether this year; would he? or would he?- I wish for my fast recovery. It's really slow atm. Quite painful. I don't like :(

OKIEOKIEZ!

Enough for now :P OR you guys want more? Heheheheh :P

Took me an hour to do this post =.=" Time-consumin man. 6.15 edi !!!!! I'm so dead.

*7.30 goin joggin*

~Dreadinggg....dreadinggg....ddreaaddingggg...... ... ... ... .. .. .. . .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OH!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One more wish! This one I bet you all know! :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wish forr....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WORLD PEACE!"Yay..VOTE FOR ME! We all want World peace!!!"
Hallelujah!

*NO! Seriously. I wish for World Peace and for Bush to retire.*
Good Morning ya'llz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So 9/11 was Bush's fault?

Sarah said...

Lol... maybe? =P