Thursday, October 05, 2006

Noooooo!!!

The korean series "My girl" is coming to an end soon !!

Cannot accept! T_T

I wished that it would continue as long as winter sonata or maybe that "cooking korean drama series" that is oh so famous. The one with the maid in the castle, working as a cook. Hundred over episodes wei that one!

The one on the left is him of coz!

Oh, my dear Gong-chan >"<.........

Ahhh ~~ The cuteness *wails*

Hopefully, in time to come...there would be korean series like this again. Modern and cute. Entertaining and dramatic! I loveeeee. Although I do admit... all that crying and suspense scene.. is DAMN boring! Argh.. I wished I can just fast forward to a more interesting part :P I wonder what shows are comin up soon ... *wonders*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Babychocolattes is currenly in heart-throbbing mode :P LOL!! Toodles for now :)

No comments: