Monday, October 02, 2006

My Girl

The cast of Korean drama series "My Girl" =) It shows at 8.30pm every Mon-Fri on Channel 18 :) The main cast.. I wont say any names!

The obvious main character. The heroin!

The obvious guy who falls in love with the heroin. The HERO! LENG CHAI rightttttt >"< *heart throbbing*

I have no idea where this was taken. But it looks hot when 2 lovers are kissin :P

The eye candy of the show. He looks cuter than this. I assure u :P

The 2 playful hero and heroin of the show!

I think that everyone must watch this show! It's cute, funny and loving all at the same time. And most importantly! The hottieeee arghhhhhhhhhhh *heart throbs even more* He's just so cool in the show that you have to watch himmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *kyaaaaaaaaaaa*

Okay, I should stop here before I get any hyper-er and crazee-errr :D

Toodles! Niterz ya'll :P

No comments: