Tuesday, May 22, 2007

True sacrifices; need not be emphasized.


Class was fun =) Kobayakawa sensei was funny, and I felt that the class was getting more and more interesting. Luckily, today we learnt 2 new forms and I thought it was moderately difficult. But that's okay, the more challenge, the more satisfaction I get out of achieving it in the end ;) Jeng jeng, saw Neal @ ICLS too!
.
.
.

Went to PAWS today: was smaller than I expected, and I didn't know they don't accept volunteers under the age of 16. But if you have your guardian there with you at all times, it's fine with them. I signed my form and probably would get to work sometime this week :) I saw cutesy cutesy puppykins and kittikins. Awww... heart melting to see some of them in a scared + sickly kinda condition. Poor thangs`.
.
.
.

Oh, I'm hating the weather with every minute passed. Freakin` humid inside out. Do you think that air cond would solve everythin`? No -.-" unless you have one mini air cond attached to your body at all times,then probably yeah. Argh; I, for one who doesn't like to bathe in cold water could seriously take a dip in a bathtub filled with ice water. Raging weather = annoyed chocolattes.
.
.
.

Mmkay, I'm too layzee to type nething nemore. Uhm, when I find another more boring day, I'd post somethin` more worth readin`. Kay, kay, kay, kay! :p kay la *puppy eyes*

"Everyday with more worries, more 'keepin you on your feet' moments, kind of gets stressful after a while. Bear with it, I may, it still hasn't gone away. . ." - crappin`

Moi & buzzkins (sounds like baskin robbins) haha.
*::..You, who makes my heart flutter at the sound of your heart beating for me.
I, who could have done the same, if not for the complications..::*
.
.
.

Unspoken actions.

No comments: