Sunday, May 20, 2007

Commitments; complications.


Whispers in my ears;

The words that I held dear,
The words that you expressed,
To whom; in my eyes, isn't clear.

I could think the good,
`twas to me; it should,
But yet, hearing it from you,
Instead of leading on clues-
That alone, erases my painful blues.


"The words that I lay out blatantly honest, holds truth behind them that people cannot come to face with".
-----------

T____________________________________T
.
.
.
.

MU lost. But it was a good loss I guess. They didn't like lose to some lame ass unseeded lousy team. And I thought they were going to conclude in a penalty shoot out. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Never get your hopes too high.

Oh well, the games over. 1-0. Kay, congrats to Chelsea and MU for such an entertaining match. But coz MU didn't win... I have nothing to hype about here! neh neh neh boo boo. Kay, I'm being lame. Nothing to see here :p
-----------

Are you patient with kids? Are you capable of communicating with them in 'baby' language? Hohoho, that's what I tried today. Teaching kids to draw and color using pastel, talking to them in baby language *cries*, sing songs, eat snacks, and smile like no one's business.

Tiring work, but it's kinda fun after a while. Not easy babysitting kids aged from 2-4yrs of age. The next time I do that, I'll post some pics :p cutesy cutesy lil mischievious tots. Everyone goes... "awww".

I was mentally worn out after 4 hours (which seemed like 24 hours), that I came home and snoozed -.-" But it's such an achievement... coz now they call me Teacher Sarah. HAHAHA *rofl*
-----------

Do I look like a streetfighter character? -.-" I went to buy a choc sundae in McDs and while waiting for my yummy dessert, the supervisor came up to me and pointed "Looks like the streetfighter girl.. what's her name?" Then every attendant and some customers smiled and laughed, and I stood there and blush.

I guess anime character iz me. Noooo, cannot!

*exasperates* nyak nyak, sked right. You better not say those ^ in front of me arh *grin*

<3s buzzkins.

No comments: