Saturday, May 05, 2007

Foursome

Don't mind the obscene title. Anyway, I was out for a bit, to have dinner and I thought we were going to Dota. Unfrotunately, Jon was running away from guild members because he did a crime. *evil grin* Jeng,jeng,jeng!

I had my dinner- Nasi Lemak. Scrumptious because I was dead hungry :( Then we drove all the way to ss2, PJ to eat... A&W -.- `twas so retarded that we laughed in the car. It was my first time seeing a "drive thru" which wasn't a drive thru. They service you while you're in your car, and I was suprised. So I kept asking questions like "How are they going to tapao the waffle ice-cream thing?" No one heard me :(

Then later on, they told me that we were 'eating there'- in the car. I was like "whoaaa! kay kay cool!" The boys were being boys talking about all the horny stuff they can think of. I had a hard time keepin` up but it was all good ;)

After getting our sugar dose, we went back to ss15. *Tw said: Wtf?! come all the way to ss2 to eat A&W?* Then he char dou himself there. Lol.

We weren't satisfied that the 'lok lok' stand wasn't open, so Jon suggested to go to Taipan. They found their heaven and started eating AGAIN!
.
.
.


Tw and Alon, discussing 'business'.
.
.
.

Jon gettin` down doin` his thang. Lol see how frightened tw was xD
.
.
.

Yummy~
.
.
.

This alon keep tryin` to take my pic! Shoo shoo! Lol I gotcha first ;)
Digital cam > ur phone! Ownage!
.
.
.
And in the night, the foursome went to the park...
.
.
.

Woot! I'm Jane, where's my Tarzan ?
.
.
.

And the night wouldn't end nicely with smiles from closest friends ;)
.
.
.

Thx for bringin`me out :) Oh, next time, plan some kewl activities la! Then I'll get to post more pics! ;p Muahahah. Oh one more thing; don't smoke so much la puhweez.

No comments: