Thursday, May 03, 2007

Chotto matte kure ;)

Sorry chics and hunks for the lack of postings. I'm sure you won't want to know about my boring exciting orgasmic life. Lol. But anyway, I'll post up a pic post next, just an "advertisment" to entertain ya'll first kay ;)
.
.
.

And of course, it is about ME again. Hahaha :p

5 random things that has happened to me but you didn't know:
.
.
.

1. I've got stopped by a matsalleh tourist who wanted to take a pic with me. (Soo, awkward I tell you)
.
.
.
2. I fell flat faced on the ice rink before; just right after my mom asked me to put on gloves. (I deserved it, seriously)
.
.
.
3. I saw a man in the womens' bathroom @my club. I came out only with a towel wrapped around me. (I told security)
.
.
.
4. I thought it was funny to play with the stapler, so I pressed it down while my thumb was at the receving end. (Pure dumbshit)
.
.
.
5. I once saw a HUGE-BROWN-spider after getting into a toilet cubicle. As in HUGE. Did I mention HUGEEE?! I was shocked and probably didnt budge for 10 minutes. I was on the verge on crying; I cried "Help me", and a woman heard me. She came to my rescue. (I was so embarassed after)
.
.
.

Anyway, I know it's not much of a post -.- But still, bear with me till tomorrow comes. ehehe ;)
OH daeyum, ManU lost 3-0 :(

No comments: