Friday, May 04, 2007

When all fails; smile.

Okay, so it's been a while since I've cam-ho-ed. I think it was after Spiderman3. During the night, when I couldn't get my ass up to bed. I think I was hyper...yeah. Hyper.
.
.
.
.
.

Uhhhm.. Yeh. Alrite, moving on...
.
.
.
.

Actually, I was rolling on the floor before I took this shot. The cold, cool floor.
.
.
.
.

Lol, yes no doubt this is me. I think it was my last shot. Like "It's a wrap!" -.-" I feel like a dumbass now.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, I know it's a bit dark here. If your eyes aren't working for ya; I'm sulking in this pic. Just so you know ;) Lol.
.
.
.
.

Clever me. Taking pics in the dark. W00t. I think I underestimated my cam -.-
.
.
.
.

Cheese to buzz ;)
.
.
.

These few days were hawt hawt hawt hawt! I don't even dare to step outta my house. Freakin` hot mmkay. I think without suntan lotion, you'll come back cooked. But, of course, I don't want it to rain! It's so gloomy when it rains in the evening. At night, you can rain all you want! Lol :p

P.s: Actually got more one, but I don't feel like posting too many. Haha. Another time perhaps =P

No comments: