Saturday, May 19, 2007

Painstakingly beautiful.


"A simple loving gesture, puts me to sleep soundly."
.
.

.

Sorry la, for not updatin`much. I've been busy, tired and uninspired to write somethin`witty, gritty, shitty or cheeky, or -.-" somethin.

Actually, I have lotsa things to blog about one. But see, that's only when I have no access to the internet; I tend to forget after 10 mins. I can't write them down fast enough, so... you can't said I didn't try. haha. Nolar, who am I kiddin`?

Next time if I do have somethin`to write bout, I'll do it. For now, a lot of things are fallin` into place, so I'm a lil more bizziiiee.

Kay la ;) I'll stop here first. Got pics to update, but just lazy to upload them. If I have the mood to upload them, I will. Till then, just wait la haha. :p

.
.
.

私の日本のクラスは始まった。再度つかまえることは困難である。しかし常にのように、私は全力を尽す!


Before I slept; 私はちょうどあなたの私の貴重におやすみなさい言いたいと思う。

*xoxo*

No comments: