Monday, May 14, 2007

Mama, I love yew.

Okasan,

You have always drilled in me the values of surviving in life. With much experience from your age (not sayin`ure old!), it has always had truth in the wisdom you shared. Though times have changed, to a more open-minded and modern thinking society, you have always stuck to what's real.

You have lifted me up high above; telling me that one day I would become a musician. You have said to me how much of a dramaqueen I am. You have told me that I was puttin` on weight once upon a time. You stood by my side, not panicking when the first flows of PMS occured. You have let me live a luxurious life, full of challenges and indulgence. You have always told me how to make my decisions. You were the first one I told about relationship issues. You were the first person to see my suicidal marks. You were the one that cried when I told you I wasn't happy being homeschooled. You were the one who liked to tease my flaws in front of people. You could have been my bestest friend, but you I chose for you to stay my mom. `coz being my best friend would have given you more stress haha.

I just want to wish you Happy Mother's Day. For all the times I stressed you out to the brim of your eyeballs, today was the day I compensated it all. Ahahahhaa :p <3>

No comments: