Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spiderman 3

Fucking Awesome. Nuff said.

I'm not good and thorough on reviewing stuff so I'll just post it moi way ;)

I won't post spoiler la! Don't be afraid to readddd =P

Anyway, I was out @ Cineleisure, The Curve. First timer entering cinemas there. But zOMG, I forgotten to bring moi cam. Therefore, no cammie pics of humans! *evil laughter*

The entrance there is quite nice. Neon lights all around. There was actually this long leather sofa, that you could sit on if you were waiting for people, food or humans. Lol. Is the cinema actually at lvl 9? I seriously don't know. Some people seem to say it is. Anyone can get it right for me? :P

So, back to spiderman 3. It's soooooooo awesome! Sound effects- magnifique! Cinematography- A bit jerky, forwarding the action too fast sometimes, but still awesome! Suspensed, you would get, if you hadn't read the comics before. Love story- Ahaha. Go watch it yourself ;) Moral- Plenty.

I had a headache before I went. But when the show started...Whoa! Can stim la I tell you. Lol wtf. I didn't buy any foodstuff in and yet I was well entertained. Better still, my headache DISAPPEARED! +_+

So, get your asses out from the comforts of home and get yourself a ticket to a show worthy of RM11! Har har har. *Though, I got it for free!* muahahaha. Watch it, enjoy it and come back with your adrenalin still pumpin!

Though, please don't get carried away. My friend who watched it with me, became a Spiderman wannabe after the movie.

*Starts to produce sound effects from mouth, pointing invisible webs here and there, and poses, Ooh My Gawd @@*

Haha, just kidding. All in all, I rate this show a worthy 9/10. Reason: It kept me to my chair, and I didn't yawn. rofl ;p
.
.
.

Black is sexy.
.
.
.

Romance is creative. (See the web hammock they're on)
.
.
.

Your friendly neighborhood Spidey :)
.
.
.
.

Wahahah! Makes you want to know what happens don't it? :D Gogogo, I urge you to watch this show.
.
.
.
.

WARNING: Spoiler.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. I'm not that mean :p

No comments: