Saturday, May 12, 2007

HTML makes you stim.

HTML makes you stim.

Hell yeah, stim
stress.

W00t! HTML is a quarter conquered by the noob com user. Me. Lol. Crammed 2 hours of reading all that computer lingo shizz and did my thang. I'll continue to modify it until I'm satisfied. So, if it isn't appealing to you people, don't complain here. I'm doin`muh best to make it work ;)

Anyway, today is me papa`s otanjoubi. Otanjoubi ni omedetou gozaimasu papa =)

Let me tell you what I was up to:

*Despite comin` back @3 last night, I woke up at 7.30am and cooked pasta and cut fruits for my dad. Mom was in this whole conspiracy as well. She was to keep him up in the room until 9am. Which unfortunately didn't happen... because they came down 40 mins late. Hohoho.

The story starts here...

My bro and I were plannin` all these strategies about what to do to my parents (yes, mom included of course ). One was a kidnapping scene; hands up, freeze and all that. Then there was this act where we'd barge into their room; catchin` them unprepared and blindfold them down.

In the end, we decided to blindfold them. But like I said above, they made their red carpet entrance 40 mins late. A classic mistake of being fashionably late. Why mistake? Because my brother and I were sitting at the stairs with NO ventilation. We were practically sufferin` in the sauna like atmosphere.

We had wine glasses displayed with the oh so great pasta dish. When they finally made their sloppy entrance (just woke up mah), we took them by suprise and blindfolded them. Mom and dad wore specs so they whinned about havin` them taken off, etc. Then we led them slowly to the dining hall and made sure they had their noses blocked (the pasta's scent was alluringly delicious mmkay!).

They sat down and then we gave them the 'go' sign. They opened their blindfolds and gaped. The first thing that came to muh mind was to ask my dad "Did you expect this?". He said no. That's all I needed to hear. All 4 of us looked at the pasta. After several seconds my mom broke the silence; "we're eating THIS much for breakfast?!". Lol. Classic la.

After the food, I brought out the "jambu air" that I had cut. Everything was perfect :)

I K.O-ed after 10am. Sorry man, I slept at 3.30am mind you.
.
.
.
.

Anyway, Dad, although you are very conservative, although you banned me from wearing minis, although you like to imitate my puppish voice, like to tease me, like to laugh at me, you scold me, you make me sit still for 3 hour lectures... I still wub yew =)

Happy 21+++ Birthday Daddikins ! and a special shoutout to Vonne as well. Happy Birthday babes! See yew tmr =)

No comments: