Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dedications.


Hey there sleeping bee,
Just a curious inquisition,
Sorry I woke you from your comfortable sensation;
Just a small little question,
Can you remember that December?
The many things that happened,
The thoughtful acts that mattered,
Everythin` I love, You remembered;
"You love me most right?!" you mentioned,
You made me happy; released the tensions,
We were reachin` our highest calibre,
So for now, am I supposed to act like it has all disappeared?

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

Beebuzzbazbee,

A code which only you can break. Your attempts to make me smile, always seem so sincere, yet I feel the opposite at times knowin` that behind the scenes, another world existed. One without much of me.

Initiate, is the only thing I have always expected. To initiate the good, the love, sincerity and honesty. To doubt is only a drawback that gets in the way when the connection and trust aren't at par. I hide nothing only to allow you to understand my vulneratbilities in my eyes.

Despite that, it has always been fun. To talk, tease and say cheese :) I give you the benefit of the doubt; close one eye and believe that you are what you say you are.

Today, marks a special day. Mother's Day and also another special moment. People can take a guess, but never will they know the magic and romance that roams around today. To believe is all I can do. Betray not this part of me.

Your smile, goofiness, fun personality, undeniably considerate heart and intense arguements defines your sharpest characteristics. 10:10 was the time. Do you still remember ?. . .

Lurvesonlyu,
Me <3>
*

No comments: