Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Oops I did it again.

Holla, chicas, seniore, senioritas.

So I did say that I 'might' post up a pic post today but sorry to tell you that my outing was postphoned till next Wed :) Just bear with it la mmkay.

Today, was cloudy, cool, and dark. Well, that's in the morn. So nice to stay in bed; so comfortable. But came noon` it was more humid and hot.

Class was cancelled due to a flu my teach caught. Hope you get well soon Miss Amy!
----

American Idol has 4 contestants left. Ohoho, I'm having a hard time choosin` who should go home. But I root for Jordin Sparks =)
----

Imma gettin` new salsa shoes. Custom made yo`; by next Mon. Though, the design is still elementary, it'll be more elaborate as I pursue further ;)
----

Ahh ~ That's it la actually. Oh, I got a question. Can you make a crossword puzzle design using Mircrosoft Powerpoint? *I can* Wahahaha. eleh :p

w00t, I think I'm done rambling here. Erh, mmkay. Bai bai =)
Mwachs xoxxo buzz ;)

No comments: